2018 GLSA FISHING CONTEST
The contest is open to all GLSA members and their families.
There are two divisions:
- Youth up to 15 Years Old (as of the opener)
- Adults 16 Years of age and up (as of the opener)
- The fish must be caught and entries posted between opening day May 12th - 11:59PM July 30th.
- A picture must be submitted showing the length of the fish
- All pictures must be posted to this site (see below) by 11:59PM on July 30th.
- Crappie, Sunfish, Bass, Walleye, and Northern Pike are eligible.
- Multiple species may be entered per individual.
Winners in each division and species will be announced at the GLSA Picnic (August 11th.)
Prizes will be awarded for the 1st place only for adults, and 1st-3rd place for the youth
And of course bragging rights last to all who live on the Lake with the "Better Fish"
POST YOUR ENTRY
Questions? Contact Kelly Woyke email@example.com>